True cloud is a vendor-managed server infrastructure, software maintenance, security, updates, and backups that provide you remote access to software and store data in a data center connected to the server while preserving data confidentiality. The data center allows workloads to be distributed across several users, allowing resources to be shared and lowering data hosting costs.
Virtus provides a true cloud solution for businesses with a variety of benefits:
- Infrastructure is more resilient and capable of handling traffic spikes with greater elasticity.
- Data centers have a lot of resources to spend to ensuring excellent security.
- Cloud solutions are more flexible in terms of scalability and integration with other applications or add-ons.
- With a subscription-based licensing model, IT infrastructure maintenance costs are reduced.
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube. Alongside a set of management tools, it provides a series of modular cloud services including computing, data storage, data analytics and machine learning.Registration requires a credit card or bank account details.
Google Cloud Platform provides infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and serverless computing environments.
In April 2008, Google announced App Engine, a platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers, which was the first cloud computing service from the company. The service became generally available in November 2011. Since the announcement of App Engine, Google added multiple cloud services to the platform.
Google Cloud Platform is a part of Google Cloud, which includes the Google Cloud Platform public cloud infrastructure, as well as Google Workspace (G Suite), enterprise versions of Android and Chrome OS, and application programming interfaces (APIs) for machine learning and enterprise mapping services.
Huawei Cloud is a global cloud computing service provider that provides secure, scalable and on-demand computing resources, enabling you to deploy applications and workloads flexibly.
Huawei Cloud offers an array of integrated cloud products and services for businesses in Indonesia through scalable, secure and reliable solutions.
PowerProtect Backup Service
Dell EMC PowerProtect Backup Service is a cloud data protection solution designed to deliver SaaS based protection without increasing IT complexity while ensuring predictable, controllable costs.
PowerProtect Backup Service deploys in minutes and provides unlimited on-demand scaling to ensure growing data volumes are always protected. An intuitive web-based experience provides centralized visibility and management of SaaS apps, endpoints and hybrid workloads, giving peace of mind that data is always protected.
- Complete visibility: Consistent user experience across SaaS apps, endpoints and hybrid workloads
- Infinitely scalable: Add capacity on demand without the need to provision new devices
- Secure SaaS platform: Delivers all-in-one secure protection with backup, disaster recovery and long-term retention